Friday, January 21, 2011

Confusededed

I am so confused. Why must others find fault in giving love. Why must a gift from the heart, have a 'why' in front of it? Why must there be an ulterior motive, when there is none.

Why, when you love, do others question that love. Can't love be of purity, as loving a brother, sister or child? Why must other factors come into play? Can't love exist in it's purists of form? Did not our Creators, send us here to make Heaven on Earth? To do our best, to walk in Their ways? To treat others, as you wish to be treated? We have been entrusted with so much and yet, take no responsibility.

If I gift you a blanket...it means I want you to feel warm and comforted. If I gift you a soap, I want you to feel cleansed in God's love, enjoy the aroma and my joy in creating it. If I gift you a food, I want you to feel nourished and satisfied. If I gift you a candle, I want you to be in the light, never in darkness.

When I say, I love you, why does it make them uncomfortable? Love should be given freely, without conditions.

I don't belong in this world...I don't fit in at all. There must be a world somewhere, where love can be shared without question. Maybe I am in the wrong time zone.

Beam me up Scotty...

No comments:

Post a Comment